The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
To complement your solar system, POWERHOME SOLAR offers a full range of efficient solutions designed to optimize your home’s energy efficiency and increase your potential savings.
- Nest Thermostat– The eco-friendly setting on this thermostat helps reduce energy costs while keeping your home warm or cool.
- LED Light Bulbs– Energy-efficient LED bulbs help offset electricity usage.
- Showerheads– Reduce your water output without losing out on shower quality.
- Smart Power Strips– Lessen standby power consumption with smart power strips that also serve as surge protectors.
- Faucet Aerators– Prevent excess water use by reducing flow from your sinks.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to ensure HVAC efficiency.
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to maintain temperature and reduce your home’s HVAC output.
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to prevent heat from escaping.
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)-
Insulate your hot water heater to standardize water temperatures.
Also Included: *We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles (installed by POWERHOME SOLAR) to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
With these efficient upgrades, your home’s energy consumption can potentially be reduced and your solar panels’ energy production goes farther. Here are four major benefits to implementing our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ package can potentially cut your electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Property Value– Your home could potentially have a higher resale value with these valuable energy-efficient measures.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– If you can reduce your overall energy use, your solar system goes farther and you potentially increase the overall financial return.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– With less overall energy consumption, your home will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK
In combination with our SMARTPWR360oTM package, our solar panels and Generac battery backup become a powerful POWERHOME SOLAR VALUE PACK. With potentially reduced overall energy consumption, your residential solar system is more efficient and the excess daily power produced by your solar panels can be stored in your Generac battery backup to be used when your solar panels aren’t producing power, such as at night or during an outage.